I Want NSO Bu Got NCC, What Can I Do?

I Am An National Player Of Badminton And I Want Paly & Learn More.I Want To Excreed My Exeperince In Badminton And Play Events Specially INTER IIT. But I Already Got E-mail Form NCC And I Want To Join NSO. So Please Tell Me What Can I Do??????????????????????????????????????????????..........


>> It's not easy to change from any EAA's course.There is procedure if you want to change and that is you first meet EAA coordinator(in present prof. Subhash Chandra Mahapatra,who sits in rural development centre )with an application on which you have to sign from your NSO program officer .you are a nation player so it's might be easy for you. But you must have to show your any award or certificate .try up....